No products in the cart.
A proper and consistent hair care regimen is very important when wearing wigs or other protective styles. Wigs allow you to transform your style without compromising the health of your natural hair but what’s the point of taking it down if it’s not healthy?
POINT: MAINTAIN YOUR MANE!
Healthy Hair Tips for Wig Wearers:
1. Wash your hair regularly.
2. Deep condition or hot oil your hair before you braid it down.
3. Moisture your hair to avoid breakage.
4. Treat your scalp. Apply an appropriate amount of oil to your scalp. Make sure braids aren’t too tight.
5. Get into a habit of steaming before and after you braid your hair down. Use a mix of conditioner and Black Jamaican Castor Oil to moisturize while steaming.
6. If possible, don’t sleep in your wig. If your wig is glued on, secure it with a scarf to prevent shifting.
7. Always sleep a satin scarf or bonnet or use a satin pillowcase to prevent breakage while you sleep.
This GLAMgoddess is completely natural and wears wigs to hide her hair during the winter months. With consistency, your hair will continue to grow because HEALTHY HAIR IS A MUST! LADIES, GLAMORIZE THOSE TRESSES!!!!
With consistency, your hair will continue to grow because healthy hair is a must!