No products in the cart.
We don’t recommend excessive washing of any of our Glam Society hair textures.
As a result, limit the use of hairspray and other hair care products to avoid product build-up. To further protect your extensions, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Minimize heat use and ALWAYS use a heat protectant when heat styling.
- Seal wefts with weft sealant to reduce shedding.
- Never cut or sew through the weft.
- To extend your hair’s longevity, install extensions on a U-Part or lace front wig.
Curly General Care:
Our My Curly Hair collection is tightly coiled to mimic 4c hair textures. Just like our own hair, curly hair will tangle from time to time. However, tangles are easily smoothed with a light spritz of water and leave-in conditioner and the use of a wide-tooth comb or your fingers. To further protect your extensions, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Never sleep with your hair wet.
- Minimize heat use. Excessive heat styling can alter your curl pattern over time.
- Seal wefts with a weft sealant to reduce shedding.
- After swimming, use a clarifying shampoo and conditioner immediately. Minimize exposure to saltwater or chlorine.
- To extend your hair’s longevity, install extensions on a U-Part of full Lace wig
- When going to bed, use the pineapple method to secure hair.
Pineapple Method: bend forward, gather hair gently. and secure with scrunchies into a LOOSE ponytail – not too tight or the scrunchies will leave a dent.