No products in the cart.
Your virgin hair from Wealthy Hair is a great investment and with proper care should last you lots of months. Here are a few must read tips to help you along the way.
- Always brush your hair before going to bed. Always use a wide tooth brush or detangling comb and gently brush the hair while holding it down with your other hand to prevent unnecessary tension and pulling.
- Before shampooing your hair, always detangle it. Always wash your hair gently in a downward motion using your fingers. Do not scrub or bunch hair together as this will cause the cuticles to open up and rub against each other which would then cause tangling.
- Always condition your hair with a moisturizing conditioner such as silicon mix. This alone will make a huge difference
- Every 4 times or so you wash you hair, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your shampoo water, apple cider vinegar will clarify, add shine and remove build up from your hair.
- You can also condition wash you virgin hair, this means skipping the shampoo and using your conditioner just like you would your shampoo.
- If possible, be patient with your virgin hair weave and let it air dry after washing it.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil 2 to 3 times per week as required.
- Avoid alcohol based products for your hair as alcohol is very drying to the hair.
- Moisturize you hair as needed with high quality leave in moisturizers and conditioners.
- Last but not least, Wealthy Hair weave extensions are very high quality, very little product is needed. Do not weight down your hair by using too much unnecessary product.